This recipe may be gluten-free but they are the best chicken nuggets I have ever eaten and the whole family will love them whether on a gluten-free diet or not.
Serve with your favorite side dishes.
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup rice milk
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 3 pinch sweet basil
- 3 pinch parsley
- 1 clove baked garlic
- 1 tsp GFCF baking powder (add last)
- Coating ( see below)
Mix ingredients well and soak chicken pieces or strips in mixture.
- 1/2 Lays Potato Chips or Brown Rice Bread Crumbs (crush up potato chips as fine as possible)
- In a separate bowl dip coated chicken in potato chips or brown rice bread crumbs.
- Deep fry for 5 minutes. Drain excess oil off on paper towel.
- Serve with favorite dip or as is.