On Sunday, January 1, 2012 at 9:00 PM ET/P, the first episode of Rachel vs Guy Celebrity Cook-Off airs on the Food Network Channel. Eight celebrities will compete to be the last standing to win a cash prize for their favorite charity. Rachel Ray and Guy Fieri will be their team captain and mentor.
The celebrity chefs are as follows;
- Summer Sanders – Two-time Olympic gold medalist and national sportscaster.
- Lou Diamond Phillips – Actor
- Joey Fatone - Singer, actor and recording artist (‘N Sync)
- Aaron Carter – Recording artist and actor.
- Taylor Dayne – Recording artist and actress.
- Coolio – Recording artist (Hip-Hop)
- Cheech Marin – Comedian, screen writer and actor.
- Alyssa Campanella – Miss USA 2011.
The show will air in six episodes and the contestants will cook for up to 150 people at a time who will ultimately be their judges. One contestant will be eliminated weekly until there is an ultimate winner.Check back on Sunday night or Mondays for a full recap and comments about the show. Feel free to comment on the show here and express your opinion.
images courtesy of foodnetwork.com